• Office hours are from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm Monday through Thursday
and 8:00 am to 3:00 pm on Friday.
• Please arrive to the office by your scheduled appointment time.
We do not recommend you arrive earlier than your scheduled time.
• Please bring all appropriate insurance information and your co-pay
or coinsurance at the time of your office visit.
• If you need to cancel or reschedule an appointment, please call the office
at least 24 hours before the scheduled appointment time.
• Please be prepared to provide us with a list of your current medications
at every visit.
• For medical emergencies occurring after office hours, go to theemergency room
or your nearest urgent care center.
• All patients may be seen by the Physician Assistant as directed by the doctor.
• No children will be allowed in the back office area or exam rooms.
No unattended children are allowed in the lobby. Please make appropriate
arrangements for your children.
ABOUT YOUR PRESCRIPTION
• Patients are responsible for the safekeeping of all prescriptions, including post dated prescriptions.
Lost, stolen, or expired prescriptions will NOT be replaced.
• Patients on controlled substances need to adhere to the patient medication agreement.Failure to do so may result in
termination from the practice.
• Prescription refills will NOT be given after office hours or on Fridays. For prescription refills please allow 2 working days.
For example, if you call on Friday, your prescription will be ready by Tuesday.
• To ensure that your refill request is processed promptly, please have correct name of drug, dosage, and pharmacy information.
CHRONIC CARE MANAGEMENT PROGRAM
• Patients with two simultaneous chronic conditions are eligible for our Chronic Care Management program.
• This program leverages cutting edge technology and a team of clinical nurses to devote extra attention to
your needs resulting in a healthier and happier you, without extra office or ER visits.
• Please speak with your Doctor or Nurse to get more information and see if you qualify. You may also receive
an eligibility notification directly from your doctor’s practice in email or via a phone call.
• If you are already a member than click on the “CCM Login” badge to login to your portal or click on
the mobile app badge to download the app for your mobile device.